The Dad Network Product Awards are back for the second year running, this time, we’re proud to be sponsored by iCandy World.
These awards are unique and unlike any other set of awards out there. Why? Because we put all entered products in front of our network of dads to decide which products they like the best.
The Dad Network product awards are simple:
- If you think you have a fantastic product, worthy of an award, enter it into the relevant category. The cost is £100 per product.
- We will then provide you with information to send 1 sample to a specific location on a specific date, for our army of dads to put it through its paces and give it a score.
- The top 5 scoring products in each category will go through to a public vote to further their scores.
- The winners will be announced & celebrated.
The award categories are as follows:
- Best Pushchair / Stroller
- Best Car Seat
- Best Carrier / Sling
- Best Change / Travel Bag
- Best Travel Cot
- Best baby toy under 18 months
- Best toddler toy over 18 months – 3 years
- Best pre-school toy 3-5 years
- Best Children’s toy 5 plus
- Best baby food range
- Best High Chair
- Best product for bottle feeding
- Best feeding accessory
- Best weaning accessory
- Best baby clothing Range 0-18 months
- Best toddler clothing range 18 months +
- Best nightwear
- Best Baby Monitor
- Best Bathtime product
- Best Sleep Accessory
- Best Cot / Crib / Moses Basket
- Best Safety Product
- Best Potty Training Product
- Best Nursery Furniture
- Best Baby Wipe
- Best Nappy
- Best Skin Care Product
- Best changing accessory
- Best Gadget for Dad
- Best New Dad Product
- Best Dad clothing product (twinning products welcomed)
- iCandy Award for Innovation (All Entries will be eligible for this category automatically).
Dates for your diary:
Open for Entry Submissions:
Thursday 1st September 2016
Friday 14th October 2016 (Midnight)
Product Testing Date:
Saturday 22nd October 2016
Finalists Announced & Public Voting Opens:
Monday 24th October 2016
Friday 4th November 2016
Results Announced and Virtual Awards Ceremony: #TDNawards
Tuesday 8th November 2016 – 1930hrs
The Dad Network awards are Supported by:
Terms & Conditions:
- The cost is £100 to enter 1 product into the awards. This entitles you to enter 1 category only. If you would like to enter more than 1 category you will need to enter the same product again for the same fee of £100. If you need any guidance or advice, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Dad Network Ltd reserve the right to move entries into different categories if they feel they would be better suited in another category.
- The Dad Network Ltd reserve the right to cancel or merge categories if there are insufficient entries into various categories. Entry Requirements
- Following entry, you will need to supply 1 sample of the product submitted for review. You will be required to send the product to Assembly Halls Theatre, Crescent Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN1 2LU to arrive on the exact date Friday 21st October 2016 . The Dad Network Ltd will disqualify any late submissions and no refund can be given. Please ensure all samples are clearly labeled. Please note that samples cannot be returned. It is up to you to ensure that your samples are sent and have arrived safely. We recommend sending recorded delivery.
- Please answer all questions on the entry form.
- Incomplete entry forms will be disqualified.
- Every entry requires a £100 entry fee inc VAT. All unpaid entries will be disqualified.
- The judging process will be as follows:
- Due to the number of entries, no feedback will be available.